【Enrique Iglesias】Hero



有時候我必須說自己是一個煽情的人。

容易被一些字句打動。

一些旋律從腦海中冒出來然後重複循環。


Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
妳願共舞嗎?如果我詢問
Would you run and never look back
妳會選擇逃跑,從此再也不回頭?
Would you cry if you saw me crying
妳會落淚嗎?如果妳眼見我哭泣
Would you save my soul tonight?
妳會救贖我的靈魂嗎?就在今晚

Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
妳會輕顫嗎?當我碰觸妳雙唇
Would you laugh
妳會笑開嗎?
oh please tell me this
噢,請告訴我答案
Now would you die for the one you love?
那麼妳願獻出生命嗎?為了妳深愛的人
Hold me in your arms tonight.
請抱緊我,就在今晚

I can be you hero baby
我能成為妳的英雄
I can kiss away the pain
我能吻去妳的傷痛
I will stand by you forever
我會在妳身邊直到永遠
You can take my breath away
妳能奪去我所有的呼吸

Would you swear that you'll always be mine?
妳願發誓永遠只屬於我嗎?
Would you lie would you run away
妳會欺瞞、想逃走嗎?
Am I in to deep?
我是否陷的太深?
Have I lost my mind?
我是否已無法自拔?
I don't care
那都不重要
You're here tonight.
因為今晚有妳在

I just want to hold you
我只想抱著妳
Am I in too deep?
我是否陷的太深?
Have I lost my mind?
我是否已無法自拔?
Well I don't care
嗯,那都不重要了
You're here tonight.
因為今晚妳在我身邊

You can take my breath my breath away
妳輕易地就奪去我的呼吸,令我屏息
I can be your hero
請讓我作妳的英雄


翻譯。少言


他的問句好可怕,每一個都正中心上。

The power of classic love song.


2011.2.15

0 回應:

www.flickr.com
Speechless。少言's 201001。北島冬日 photoset Speechless。少言's 201001。北島冬日 photoset
I'm done here, truly.

我珍惜這裡的每一個字。